Your account profile represents information about you in the Mailigen system. This information serves a variety of purposes including identification when sending emails, billing for your Mailigen account, and more.
To modify your profile:
Select the Edit Profile Information option from the Profile Menu in the upper right-hand corner (accessed by clicking on your name). This will display your profile information.
Your profile is divided into three areas:
- Personal Information
- Company Information
- Username & Password
- Close Account
The Personal Information section is divided into following sections:
- Profile Photo — your profile photo
- First Name—your first name
- Last Name—your last name
- Email Address—this is the email address to which notifications and other email sent from Mailigen will be sent.
The Company Information section includes information about you and your company or organization:
- Company/Organization—the company or organization from which campaigns will be sent
- Type of Company/Industry—use the drop down to select the industry most closely associated with the kind of work practiced by your organization
- Company Size—use the drop down to select the closest size of your company
- Office Phone—your office phone number with country and area code
- Office Fax—your office fax number with country and area code
- Website URL—the url ofURLur company or organization's website
- Address—the street and number of your billing address
- City—the city of your billing address
- State/Province—the state or province of your billing address
- Country—use the drop down to select the country of your billing address
- Zip/Postal Code—enter your zip or postal code of your billing address
- Time zone—use the drop down to select your time zone
- Date format—use the drop-down to select the format of dates that you would like Mailigen to use
- Language — the language of your account
- Notifications—check the appropriate boxes to receive email notifications from Mailigen based on specific activities:
- When an email campaign is sent
- Calendar events
- Email campaign summary report. For this option, you can use the drop down to select the number of hours after the campaign has ended that a summary email will be sent.
Click the Save Changes Button when finished.