To view your current surveys,
Click on the My Surveys Option from the Surveys Menu. This will open the Online Surveys Window.
The survey table displays all surveys that have been created:
- Title—the title of the survey
- Status—whether the survey is published or draft
- End date—the day the survey was scheduled to end
- Responses—the number of current responses to date
The Online Surveys Window shows all of the published and draft surveys. The table of surveys can be sorted by clicking on the drop-downs located on the right. From the Online Surveys Window you can carry out a number of activities:
- Create a New Survey—click the Create New Survey Button to launch the Mailigen Survey Wizard.
- Delete a Survey—you can remove a survey by clicking on its checkbox and selecting the Delete Option.
- Edit a survey—you can edit a survey by clicking on the survey name in the table or by rolling your mouse over the three dots and clicking on the Settings Icon.
- Copy a survey—you can copy a survey by rolling your mouse over the three dots and clicking on the Copy Icon. This will provide you the opportunity to enter the title of the copied survey which will be copied as a draft.