To view your SMS Campaigns:
Select the My SMS Campaigns option from the SMS Menu. This will open the SMS Window.
The SMS Window shows you all of your current processed campaigns. You can filter the list in a number of ways:
- Click on a sort link above the template to show just specific types of SMS Campaigns including:
- Click on the Title Column Header to sort the list by ascending or descending titles.
- Click on the Status Column Header to sort the list by ascending or descending send/create date.
Copy—you can copy any SMS Campaign by placing your mouse over the campaign you want to copy and clicking the Copy Icon. You will be prompted to give a name to the duplicate campaign (a default one is provided) after which the copied campaign will appear in the list.
- Edit—you can edit draft campaigns by place your mouse over the campaign you want to edit and clicking the Edit Icon. This will open the Campaign into the SMS Campaign Window. For more information about editing a campaign, see the support topic “How to Edit a Campaign”
- Delete—to delete a campaign, check the box on the left and select the Delete icon above.
SMS Campaign Reports—when a campaign has completed, Mailigen tabulates all the results and makes them available in SMS Campaign Report. To view a report, click on Reports from SMS menu dropdown.