To view Survey questions first Create a new Survey or edit the previous one. If you choose to create a new one, you will be redirected to 1 step. Choose Survey you want to create or choose the existing one from My Templates.
After that, you will be redirected to step 2.
To add a question click on Click here to add a question, text or collect additional data link or simply drag a question block into the builder.
On the right, you can choose the desired type of your question.
- Single answer: This option allows only one answer for the question.
- Multiple answers: This option allows multiple answers for the question.
- Rate items: This option allows users to answer the question with a rating.
- Free response: This option allows users to answer the question freely in the text.
- Contact form: This option adds sign-up fields to your survey. This option is required for adding new subscribers through surveys.
- Comment block: This option enables the user to leave a comment.
- Contact form: You can add a subscription form into your survey if you plan to distribute it on your website or social media
- Page break: Page break will divide each question to a new page.
After choosing question type, you will see a window like this with options listed below the picture.
Here you can write the desired question, and as well add a logo.
Here you can add as many answers you wish, and add images to the questions.
- Question is required: Here you can specify whether answering the question is mandatory.
- Add answer to contact info in database: Here you can choose whether the answer will show up in the database next to the contact. This option requires additional actions - choose the corresponding list and the field you want to save the answer in.
- ‘Other' option. Respondents can add their answers. If this option is selected, an ‘Other' field will appear when filling in the survey. Here the respondents can supply their answers.
- Comment field. The respondent can leave a comment. This allows users to leave comments on the survey and leave a longer answer.
- Change question type, add text or collect contact list data
Save the question.
In the end, you can create a Thank you message.
Thank You message:
Here you can add a message for those who finished the survey, for example, ‘Thank you for your time. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.'
- Survey Title: This field houses the topic of the survey.
- Survey Welcome Page: Here you can enable or disable the welcome page for this survey.
- Redirect link: Here you can enter the landing page to which the user will be redirected after completing the survey.
- Redirect after: Here you can enter the desired amount of time, in seconds, after which the user will be redirected once the survey is complete.
- Survey available to: Here you can pick whether or not the survey will be available to non-list participants.
When you've finished the survey, click 'Next' and you'll be at the third step.